Tea Polyphenols are the general term for polyphenols in tea, including flavanols, anthocyanins, flavonoids, flavonols and phenolic acids. Mainly flavanols (catechins), catechins accounted for 60 to 80%. The kind of tea polyphenols, also known as tea tannery or tea tannin, is one of the main ingredients of tea flavor, and one of the main ingredients of health care in tea. Studies have shown that tea polyphenols and other active substances with detoxification and anti-radiation effects, can effectively prevent the invasion of radioactive material bone marrow, and made strontium 90 and cobalt 60 can be quickly excreted.
||Green tea extract 25% polyphenols
||Yellow Brown Fine Powder
||Packaging can be customized according to customer requirements.
Epicatechin is primary known for its ability to enhance muscle growth and strength, but also combat muscle loss, catabolize fat and provide high levels of anti-oxidants, making it the go-to product for a wide range of health benefits.
1. Muscle builder / fat oxidizer, myostatin inhibitor, bodybuiding and fitness;
2. Provides general cardiovascular benefits;
3. Enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity;
4. Vitamin' Health Benefits;
5. Improve spatial memory & cognition;
6. Similar effect of "insulin".
1. Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical additive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque,
periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin.
Q1: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
Q2: Can you supply free samples?
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
Q3: What’s the MOQ?
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
Q4: Is there any discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q5: How to place order and make payments?
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/c, D/P, D/A.
Q6: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.