Epicatechin is the main component of the green tea effect. It can be used as medicine to cure and prophylaxis cardiology disease, cancer etc. Its aqueous solution prone to oxidation, commonly used for anti-oxidants. It also has the function of reducing the permeability of capillaries, antidiarrheal, hemostasia, antivirals, antimycotic, resists ACE and prophylaxis peptic ulcers. It can react with the iron ion etc. So it is also used in dyeing and tanning industries. Epicatechin, the natural flavonol from tea that does most of the heavy lifting in the research. Epicatechin is more formally known as (-)-epicatechin, pronounced “minus epicatechin”. It was isolated from green tea by Michiyo Tsujimura in 1929. Tea isn’t the only source of epicatechin, it’s just the most popular and easily obtained. You can also get it from in cocoa, Chinese Hawthorn Berry, Grapes, Blackberries, Red wine etc. Tea leaves extract and several other foods have been found to have a number of bioactive compounds, also known as flavonols, which have a unique ability to improve both health and performance.
||Green tea extract 25% polyphenols
||Yellow Brown Fine Powder
||Packaging can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. Muscle builder / fat oxidizer, myostatin inhibitor, bodybuiding and fitness;
2. Provides general cardiovascular benefits;
3. Enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity;
4. Vitamin' Health Benefits;
5. Improve spatial memory & cognition;
6. Similar effect of "insulin".
1. In food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical additive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque,
periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray.
3. In pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin.
Packing and Delivery:
Q1: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
Q2: Can you supply free samples?
A: Of course yes.
Q3: What’s the MOQ?
Q4: Is there any discount?
A: Yes, we always support with better price.
Q5: How to place order and make payments?
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/c, D/P, D/A.
Q6: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.