Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||DRUM, Vacuum Packed|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Grade::||Food Grade|
|Active Ingredient:||Dihydromyricetin Powder||Appearance:||Off-white Powder|
|COA:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
fine powder vine leaf extract,
fine powder dihydromyricetin extract,
anti alcohol intoxication vine tea extract
What's Dihydromyricetin ?
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) also known as ampelopsin, is a flavanonol, a type of flavonoid. Sunfull dihydromyricetin is purified from the leaves of Vine Tea (Teng Cha), which is one of a rare typical tea plant in China. The Botanical name of Vine tea is Ampolopsis grossedentata . The vine tea contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins and essential trace element, in which the content of dihydromyricetin is especially high. Use Vine Tea in traditional Chinese herbal medicine has a good effect in clearing heat, disinhibiting dampness, protecting liver, promoting blood circulation and regulating qi.
|Product Name||Vinea Tea Extract Dihydromyricetin Powder|
|Latin Name Vitis||Ampelopsis grossedentata|
Easy soluble in hot water, also soluble in ethanol, acetone
|Appearance||fine white crystalline powder for the 98% above, the low content powder is light greenish white|
|Stability||stable in heat, but when heated to 100°C above, it will be oxidized irreversibly. It is stable in acidity and neutral|
1) It can Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat: Dihydromyricetin can reduce the blood fat levels in the mouse. It can decrease the damage to liver cells caused by the high blood fat levels and improve the antioxidation ability. At the same time, it can low the levels of high blood sugar.
2) It can Anti-inflammation: it can effectively restrain the mouse pinna swelling caused by xylene, also can restrain the writhing response in the mouse caused by acetic acid.
3) It can Anti-tumor: has effective restrain to cell proliferation of some tumor cells, and treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1. Dihydromyricetin DHM could be used in nutrition food and supplements;
2. In functional food, Dihydromyricetin DHM can be used as capsules or pills.
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.
A: First of all our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Mrs. Tina deng