Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||DRUM, Vacuum Packed|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Grade::||Food Grade|
|Active Ingredient:||Dihydromyricetin Powder||Appearance:||Off-white Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
antioxidation vine tea herb extract,
white powder vine leaf extract,
antioxidation vine leaf extract
What's Dihydromyricetin ?
Sunfull dihydromyricetin is purified from the leaves of Vine Tea (Teng Cha), which is one of a rare typical tea plant in China. The Botanical name of Vine tea is Ampolopsis grossedentata . The vine tea contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins and essential trace element, in which the content of dihydromyricetin is especially high. Use Vine Tea in traditional Chinese herbal medicine has a good effect in clearing heat, disinhibiting dampness, protecting liver, promoting blood circulation and regulating qi.
|Product Name||Vinea Tea Extract Dihydromyricetin Powder|
|Latin Name Vitis||Ampelopsis grossedentata|
Easy soluble in hot water, also soluble in ethanol, acetone
|Appearance||fine white crystalline powder for the 98% above, the low content powder is light greenish white|
|Stability||when heated to 100°C above, it will be oxidized irreversibly. It is stable in acidity and neutral|
What're main functions ?
1) It can Clearing the free radical in body and antioxidation: it can effectively level down the lipid peroxidation,and prevent the oxidative damage of antioxidase in body caused by the free radical, and improve the oxidation resistance of the human body.
2) It can Antibiotic Action: it has the strong inhibitory action of staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis. And also has inhibitory action of Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, penicillium and Alternaria. Dihydromyricetin has the inhibitory action of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus(S. aureus) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
3) It can Protecting the Liver: Dihydromyricetin has the strong inhibitory action of the rise of ALT and AST in the blood Serum. It can low the total bilirubin in the blood serum. So it has the strong action of lowing the aminotransferase and jaundice. can restrain the liver fibrosis in the rat.
Application of Vine Tea Powder
1. Dihydromyricetin DHM could be used in nutrition food and supplements;
2. In functional food, Dihydromyricetin DHM can be used as capsules or pills.
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.
A: First of all our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Mrs. Tina deng