10:1 Chrysanthemum Extract Herb Extract Brown Powder Water soluble
Chrysanthemum Extract is extracted from the dried flower head of Chrysanthemummorifolium Ramat, a compositae plant. The main Chemicalbook active ingredients are flavonoids and phenolic compounds. It has various physiological activities such as expanding coronary arteries, lowering blood pressure, preventing hyperlipidemia, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging.
|Place of Origin
||Yellow brown powder
||Packaging can be customized according to customer requirements
|| It is valid for 24 months
1. Antibacterial: chrysanthemum has an inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella flexneri, Typhoid bacillus, etc.; it also has an inhibitory effect on hemolytic streptococcus, Escherichia coli, etc., and it has an inhibitory effect on Diphtheria bacillus, Shigella bacillus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and deformity. Bacteria have different degrees of inhibition.
2. Antivirus: Wild chrysanthemum has an inhibitory effect on influenza virus in vitro.
3. Clearing heat and detoxification: wild chrysanthemum clears heat and removes fire. In terms of clearing heat and detoxifying, wild chrysanthemum has stronger medicinal power than yellow chrysanthemum. It is often used for influenza, acute infection and fever of upper respiratory tract, eyes, and throat. It is viral infection, bacterial infection or mixed Infection, and infectious redness and swelling of the skin.
4. Antioxidant: Wild chrysanthemum has obvious scavenging effect on superoxide anion free radicals.
5. Antihypertensive effect: Wild chrysanthemum can lower blood pressure, but its lowering mechanism is not to reduce cardiac output or block sympathetic ganglia, nor is it through the vagus nerve reflex mechanism, but through anti-adrenaline and dilation of peripheral blood vessels, and possibly It is also related to the inhibition of the vascular movement center.
6. Prevention of colds: The rational use of wild chrysanthemums can prevent colds and reduce the chance of catching a cold.
7. Treatment of respiratory tract inflammation, etc.: Scientific experimental studies have shown that there are 81 cases of acute tonsillitis and other acute inflammations (including tracheitis, pneumonia, endometritis, adnexitis, gum infection, etc.), and the cure rate accounts for 49.4%. The efficiency is 95%.
8. Treatment of cervicitis, etc.: For the treatment of cervicitis, wild chrysanthemum also has a certain effect.
9. Treatment of carbuncle and poisonous furuncle: Traditional Chinese medicine believes that wild chrysanthemum can cure carbuncle and poisonous furuncle.
10. Treatment of hypertension: Both traditional Chinese medicine and modern medicine have proved that wild chrysanthemum has a certain therapeutic effect on hypertension.
11. Treatment of headache and insomnia: wild chrysanthemum can improve insomnia, head swelling, headache and dizziness.
12. Enhancing immune function: Studies have shown that wild chrysanthemum can promote the phagocytosis of Staphylococcus aureus by human white blood cells. Wild chrysanthemum can significantly enhance the phagocytic function of peritoneal macrophages.
13. Improve symptoms: Wild chrysanthemum can improve symptoms, such as lowering temperature, increasing food, and assisting in recovery. 14. Effect on platelet aggregation: wild chrysanthemum has a significant inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation induced by ADP, Staphylococcus aureus and rabbit muscle collagen, and the effect will increase with increasing dose. 15. Cardiovascular effects: wild chrysanthemum has a protective effect on myocardial ischemia.
Chrysanthemum extract has been widely used in the fields of medicine, food, cosmetics and daily chemical industry
Q1: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
Q2: Can you supply free samples?
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
Q3: What’s the MOQ?
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
Q4: Is there any discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q5: How to place order and make payments?
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/c, D/P, D/A.
Q6: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.