Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Artichoke Extract Powder||Type:||Herbal Extract|
|Variety:||Luteolin Powder Extract||Form:||Powder|
|Grade:||Food & Medical Grade||Color:||Light-Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Cool And Dry|
antioxidant artichoke leaf extract,
food grade artichoke extract powder,
Lower Cholesterol artichoke extract powder
Artichokes were originally called French lilies, and they were first introduced from France in China, and then from China through Korea in Japan, so they were mistakenly called artichokes. It grows to 1.4–2 m (4.6–6.6 ft) tall, with arching, deeply lobed,silvery, glaucous-green leaves 50–82 cm (20–32 in) long. The flowers develop in a large head from an edible bud about 8–15 cm (3.1–5.9 in) diameter with numerous triangular scales; the individual florets are purple. The edible portions of the buds consist primarily of the fleshy lower portions of the involucral bracts and the base, known as the "heart"; the mass of immature florets in the center of the bud is called the "choke" or beard. These are inedible in older, larger flowers.Artichoke leaf is low in fat and calories, so are excellent choices for traditional weight loss diets. Contributing essential minerals and fiber, Artichokes are a healthy addition to any eating plan. Artichokes are particularly high in antioxidants, in the form of vitamin C and phytonutrients, which are thought to protect cells against the attack of free radicals.
1. Resist chronic hepatitis and indigestion diseases, improve gastrointestinal function.
2. Relieve tension in muscles, decrease myocardial oxygen consumption.
3. Relieve vascular purpura.
5. Stimulate bile secretion, reduce cholesterol, prevent arteriosclerosis, protect heart.
6. Increase coronary blood flow, stimulate blood microcirculation, lower cardiovascular diseases risk.
1. As the raw material of low energy health food, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, As the raw material of drugs for insulin.
3. As the natural functional edible polysaccharide, it is mainly used in health product industry.
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/c, D/P, D/A.
A: First of all our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Mrs. Tina deng