Payment & Shipping Terms:
|White Peony Root Extract
|Place Of Origin:
|Brown Yellow Powder
CAS 23180 57 6 peony root powder,
brown yellow Powder peony root extract,
CAS 23180 57 6 paeonia albiflora root extract
Paeonia lactiflora Pall. has been used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, hepatitis, dysmenorrhea, muscle cramping and spasms, and fever for more than 1200 years.
A water/ethanol extract of the root is now known as total glucosides of peony (TGP), which contains more than 15 components.
Paeoniflorin is the most abundant ingredient and accounts for the pharmacological effects observed with TGP in both vitro and in vivo studies.
1. The effect on the central nervous system Paeoniflorin has significant analgesic, sedative and anticonvulsant effects. Peony extract can antagonize the convulsions caused by strychnine. Intraperitoneal injection of mice has a significant analgesic effect, and the analgesic effect may not be related to morphine receptors. It can prolong the sleep time of mice with globodone barbital sodium, and has an antagonistic effect on convulsions caused by pentamethylenetetrazole.
2. Effects on the heart and cerebrovascular system. Vascular expansion: Paeoniflorin can dilate the coronary arteries, increase coronary flow, combat acute myocardial ischemia, and lower blood pressure. Protecting cerebral ischemia: the effect of paeoniflorin on the blood-brain barrier and neuropathological changes of cerebral ischemia and cerebral blood flow during reperfusion after cerebral ischemia. It was found that paeoniflorin has protective effects on brain edema, blood-brain barrier, and local blood flow in the brain after cerebral ischemia. Application of paeoniflorin to animals with focal cerebral ischemia can significantly reduce the degree of cerebral edema, reduce the scope of cerebral infarction, improve neurobehavioral symptoms, blood-brain barrier permeability, and increase local blood flow in the brain. Shows a significant protective effect on focal cerebral ischemia injury, its protective mechanism may be related to the following factors; inhibition of intracellular calcium ion overload, anti-free radicals, ischemia, hypoxia-induced cerebral vasomotor dysfunction It has a good improving effect, has a protective effect on the blood-brain barrier during reperfusion after cerebral ischemia, and can promote the recovery of cerebral blood flow in the early stage of reperfusion. Anti-thrombosis effect: Experiments show that compared with the control group, the platelet aggregation time of the paeoniflorin model group is reduced by about 1/2, indicating that the platelet aggregation of the paeoniflorin in the high-fat and high-cholesterol animal is enhanced, and the platelet of the model administration group is Aggregation, platelet thrombosis and fibrin formation time were significantly longer than those in the model group, and were close to the control group. It is suggested that paeoniflorin can improve the anti-thrombosis effect caused by high fat and high cholesterol. Anti-platelet aggregation effect: Platelet aggregation is one of the important "culprits" causing various types of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Paeoniflorin has varying degrees of inhibition on platelet aggregation induced by ADP and collagen. Anti-hyperlipidemia effect: Scholars from Ulsan University in South Korea found that for experimental hyperlipidemia rat models, paeoniflorin has the effect of lowering its cholesterol level. Compared with the control group, when the doses of the test group were 200 and 400 mg/kg, orally, once a day for 4 weeks, paeoniflorin showed a significant reduction in total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein and triglyceride levels. effect. Reversing the effect of hypotension: Through intravenous injection of paeoniflorin, Taiwanese medical workers discovered that paeoniflorin can reverse the hypotension induced by ethidine by activating the adenosine A1 receptor in the brain of West rats. After pretreatment with the adenosine A1 receptor antagonist 8-cyclopenta-1,3-dipropylxanthine, paeoniflorin has a dose-dependent inhibitory effect. This effect of paeoniflorin will not be changed by 8-thiophenylphylline, which is a strong polar adenosine A1 receptor antagonist that cannot enter the central nervous system.
3. Antispasmodic effect Paeoniflorin can relax smooth muscle cells. Ca2+ reduction plays an important role in the smooth muscle cell relaxation of paeoniflorin. Paeoniflorin may relax smooth muscle cells by regulating cell membrane Ca2+/Na+ exchange. In the smooth muscle cells of the gastrointestinal tract, the membrane potential determines the contraction and relaxation of the gastrointestinal tract by affecting the excitability of the smooth muscle cells. The pharmacological effects of paeoniflorin are mainly to inhibit parasympathetic nerve excitement, reduce smooth muscle tension and inhibit its movement. Some experiments have confirmed that paeoniflorin has an inhibitory effect on the tonic contraction of the smooth muscle of the epididymis and prostate of the rat vas deferens; it has an inhibitory effect on the isolated intestinal tube and in vivo gastric movement of guinea pigs and rats, and the smooth muscle of the uterus of rats, and can antagonize them. The contraction of the uterus caused by oxytocin. At the same time, some scholars have used white peony formula to treat irritable bowel syndrome and recurrent colic after cholelithiasis, and they have achieved certain effects. By relaxing the sphincter, paeoniflorin is beneficial to the excretion of bile and pancreatic juice during acute pancreatitis, thereby reducing the activation of pancreatic enzymes, reducing pancreatic acinar damage, and ultimately reducing the severity of acute pancreatitis.
4. Antipyretic effect Paeoniflorin has a lowering effect on the body temperature of normal mice and a heat transfer effect on mice with artificial fever.
5. Anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and anti-allergic effects Paeoniflorin (50mg/kg, ig) has an inhibitory effect on rat ankle swelling caused by carrageenan and dextrose, and has an adjuvant arthritis effect in rats. It has a preventive effect, has a preventive effect on stress ulcers in rats and inhibits gastric juice secretion. White peony decoction has inhibitory effect on certain pathogenic bacteria and fungi.
6. Hypoglycemic effect: Intravenous injection of paeoniflorin can significantly reduce the blood sugar of diabetic mice induced by streptozotocin, and the sugar content in plasma also gradually decreases with the extension of the medication time. It has the strongest effect at 25min after medication. Paeoniflorin reduces the level of sugar content in plasma, and its effect is related to the amount (1-10mg/kg body weight). Experiments show that the mechanism of paeoniflorin in lowering blood sugar has nothing to do with insulin.
Seven, immunomodulatory effect Paeoniflorin has a certain immunomodulatory function. Adjuvant arthritis was induced with an appropriate amount of concanavalin. Paeoniflorin acts on spleen cell suspension and peritoneal macrophages in vitro, and found that IL-2 produced by rat spleen lymphocytes and rat peritoneal macrophages produced IL-1. Both have a strengthening effect, and the dose-effect curve is like a bell jar. Moreover, it can induce the proliferation of splenic lymphocytes, and can restore a large number of low splenic lymphocytes proliferation of AA rats and approach the normal level, indicating that paeoniflorin has a concentration and function-dependent two-way immunomodulatory effect. Clinical pharmacological studies have shown that the product can improve the condition of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, reduce the symptoms and signs of patients, and can regulate the immune function of patients. Paeoniflorin has similar efficacy to methotrexate in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, but its side effects are significantly less and lighter than methotrexate. As a class II western medicine, it has been approved as a new drug for the clinical treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Its other clinical applications are under study.
8. Anti-tumor effect Paeoniflorin has a certain inhibitory effect on tumor cells. Paeoniflorin can inhibit the activity of ATPase on tumor cell membrane and increase the activity of adenylate and cyclase (AC). The drug inhibits the formation of tumor cells and is closely related to the inhibition of Na, K-ATPase on the membrane and the activation of AC. The effects of paeoniflorin on the proliferation of human liver cancer cell lines Bel-7402 and HepG2 were observed, and the proliferation results of tumor cells were observed by three measures (negative drug-free control, positive adriamycin control and paeoniflorin). Among them, paeoniflorin (2mg/ml) , 1mg/ml, 0.5mg/ml) have a significant inhibitory effect on the proliferation of Bel-7402 and HepG2 cells, and their maximum inhibition rates are 33.78% and 31.45%, respectively. The proliferation inhibitory effect increases with the increase of the drug concentration, showing a significant dose-effect relationship. The results of the study show that the effective drug concentrations of 2mg/ml, 1mg/ml and 0.5mg/ml paeoniflorin suggest that paeoniflorin can inhibit the proliferation of human liver cancer cells to a certain extent to delay the progress of liver cancer. It can induce HepG2 apoptosis, up-regulate the expression of apoptosis-related genes P53 and bax, and down-regulate the expression of anti-apoptotic gene bcl-2. Anti-tumor experiments confirmed that the inhibition rate of paeoniflorin on S-180 solid tumors was 36%-44%%. Compared with the control group, paeoniflorin was significantly different. Cyclophosphamide for the treatment of lung cancer has no significant effect on the primary tumor, metastasis rate and number of lung metastases of Lewis lung cancer, but the combination of paeoniflorin and red peony A can significantly reduce the number of lung metastases.
9. Protective effect on the liver Paeoniflorin can stimulate the rat to produce plasma fibronectin, promote the increase of its blood level, and promote the function of the reticuloendothelial system. Prophylactic administration of paeoniflorin for 7 consecutive days can significantly counteract the increase of serum alanine aminotransferase, the decrease of serum albumin and the decrease of liver glycogen content after liver injury in mice caused by D-galactosamine or carbon tetrachloride, and make the form The degeneration and necrosis of liver cells have been significantly improved and restored. Paeoniflorin also has an inhibitory effect on the elevation of serum transaminase induced by ethanol.
10. Prevention and treatment of senile dementia.
11. Resistance to hypoxia, etc.
12. The role of diuresis.
Packing and Delivery
Why choose us
Hunan Warrant Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd founded in 2001 with registered capital of 70.3 millions rmb, and has three manufacturing factories, three R&D centers and a trading company. All of our factories are GMP certified. We are a good supplier of professional herb extracts, especially those with high purity and standardized production process. There are two workshops of pre-processing and extracts of traditional Chinese herbs.
A: By sending you our available samples. Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement and send to you for your confirmation.
A: Of course yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers’ account. You can either pay us the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
A: The MOQ for most of our products is 1kg.
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
A: You can send us your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly. Payments by T/T, L/c, D/P, D/A.
Contact Person: Mrs. Tina deng